Dual switch levers allow operation with either hand. Dihedral handle design with molded rubber grips provide best ergonomics.
-175 rpm brush speed
-Dual capacitor induction motor
Molded on rubber grips provide a soft touch
Safety interlock prevents accidental starts
Easy release handle clamp
5" non marking wheels with wide stance aids stability during transport
Durable die cast aluminum main frame
Full surrounding, non-marking bumper, wraps under brush shroud for maximum floor protection
Rugged chrome plated steel brush housing
Quick release cord wrap
Rugged 1.5" steel handle tube, bright chrome plated to resist corrosion.
50' safety yellow, super flex power cord with hospital grade plug
cETLus listed for use in USA and Canada
Gear Box: Triple planetary
Frame: Die cast aluminum alloy
Brush Shroud: Chrome plated steel
Wheels: 5" non-marking
Machine Weight: 91 lbs.
FREQUENCY: 60 Hz
CURRENT: 15 Amps
PAD/BRUSH SPEED: 175 rpm
PAD/BRUSH SIZE: 17" (43 cm)
EXTENSION CORD: 50 FT (15 m)
WEIGHT: 91 lb (41.1 kg)
Also check the following item(s) related to the above:
- FLOOR MACHINE 17" PAD DRIVER
- FLOOR MACHINE 17" STONE HOLDER
- FLOOR MACHINE 17" SND PR HOLDER
- FLOOR MACHINE 17" SCRUB BRUSH
* Please call us for any questions on our floor machine 17 inch 175rpm rentals in Whistler BC, serving Squamish, Pemberton and the Sea-to-Sky Corridor.